Wat ga je doen?
This position interfaces regularly with external customers and distributors to assist with the fault isolation of the company. Responsible for providing technical support, part identification and facilitate repairs/services in the field. This position works to bring closure to the service jobs by tracking their progress and resolving logistic issues that prevent job closure.
This position will support Field Service Manager, Field Service Engineers, Third-party Service Representatives, and Technical Support areas. You will Provide Technical (fault isolation) Support to our customers on all the products and be responsible for communicating customer issues and escalating to appropriate teams as needed. You will provide feedback to Product Support Specialist and engineering on high failure components and eventually review and recommend critical spare inventory.
Essential functions on the job:
- Log Out of Box Quality (OOBQ) issues reported by Field Service, 3rd party service partners or customers for factory quality review;
- Coordinate prompt scheduling of on-site service work. Effectively coordinating with Field Service Manager to secure proper resources and validate/update division schedules;
- Perform installation/removal of company products (all systems, upgrades, modifications, and retrofits);
- Perform quality repairs with minimum call-backs;
- Perform/schedule Preventive Maintenance (PM) and systems checkouts;
- Perform customer and distributor basic training on operation and basic maintenance of the machines;
- Support customer equipment acceptances at the facility;
- Maintain calibration kits and calibration/verification knowledge;
- Provide complete, accurate, and timely paperwork as required by the FS-SOP;
- Provides training and limited direction to new employees on the team.
Wat vragen wij?
- AA/AS Degree (BA/BS Desired) with 2 years’ experience, or 4+ years of technical support experience;
- Training/certification in computer (IBM based), DOS, and MS Windows environments;
- Training/certification in electro-mechanical assemblies and basic maintenance.
Personal skills required:
- Excellent fault isolation ability;
- Strong mechanical, electrical, and computer competency;
- Strong customer sensitivity and relationship skills;
- Understanding of customer retention concepts;
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills;
- MS Office;
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
Wat bieden wij?
Apply directly to the vacancy service engineer, send your current resume to email@example.com and put yourself forward as a candidate.
If you have any further questions regarding the vacancy service engineer, my colleagues and I can be reached by phone at +31 162 420 280. Please feel free to contact me personally by sending a WhatsApp/SMS message to +31 6 110 829 07, so we can have a chat.